Inbound and Outbound
According to the focus of the company, call centres apply various approaches to the customer interaction: a common type is a call centre processing the incoming calls, a so-called inbound call centre. The speed and quality of resolution of the customer request play an important role here. For this, rules for routing the incoming calls to a specified group of workers (operators, agents) are defined. Groups usually differ in the levels of knowledge or focus of personnel on specific areas. However, a call centre does not have to play only a passive role in the customer communication; it can serve for direct addressing of customers. It is a call centre with outbound calls, a so-called outbound call centre. The call centre operators then initiate themselves or the calls automatically towards customers. The tools to help make contact with the customer are crucial here – the correct phone number to call at the appropriate time. Due to the effort to maximise efficiency and to maximise utilisation of the operator, the combinations of outbound/inbound call centres are common.
The offered systems can automatically route the incoming requests, thereby generating time savings and reducing operating costs. Using the integration with the business and customer data it is possible to identify the calling customer based on the telephone number or a selected identifier (e.g. customer number, entered PIN, etc.). With the support of other sources it is thus possible to automatically route the call not only according to the workload of operators, expected waiting time, but it can also be segmented by the called number, VIP clients distinguished using the CTI, the features of intelligent call routing engaged, external data sources used, etc. Depending on the outcome of segmentation, the calling customer is then routed to an appropriate agent, VIP operator, or an automatic voice service.
The mechanism for the initiation of outgoing calls is a key mechanism for outbound call centres. In addition to manual dialling by the operator, various automated dialler systems can be engaged, from simply offering a number from the database to the automated dialling and connection of the called person with the operator after successfully establishing the connection. In such systems, classifications of pickups are also applied to detect whether the call was picked up by a live person, fax or whether the phone just rang. Even the outgoing calls make use of automated mechanisms without the need for an operator, such as in playing prepared voice announcements or involving the Text-To-Speech module for personalised communications. They are used in extensive marketing campaigns and also for common individual notices of the situations relating to the particular customer.
In the multimedia contact centre, the inbound and outbound mechanisms are extended also to further communication channels – the contact centre accepts the customer interactions in the form of calls, emails, web forms, instant messaging, or SMS. The common outbound calling campaigns involve, in addition to the phone calls, especially text campaigns via e-mail and SMS messages.
For your inbound/outbound call/contact centre, we can offer:
- Tools for automatic processing and routing of incoming calls, e-mail, or SMS
- Tools for automated call handling and self-service voice systems
- Tools for conducting outbound calls and/or text campaigns
- Administration tools for call/contact centres
- Tools for managing contact centre operations
- Tools to ensure the efficiency and quality of the call/contact centre (recording, QM)
- Tools for measuring efficiency in the processing of incoming and outgoing requests (reporting, feedback)
- Administration of routing systems to your exact requirements
- Training for own development of outbound/inbound campaigns
- Creation of reports on the operation of your call/contact centre, tailored to your needs
Advantages of products and services:
- Higher satisfaction of your customers
- Greater possibilities for communication with customers – across multiple channels
- Increased efficiency in processing customer interactions – interactions are routed to the appropriate agent
- Increased efficiency of agents – interactions are routed to the agent with specific knowledge
- Maximum flexibility – allows definition of multiple skills for an individual agent, allows blending the agent between different types of interactions such as voice, e-mail, text, and inbound/outbound
- Maximum availability – the individual components can be implemented in a High Availability architecture or duplicated for backup needs
Chosen products: ACD, CC Elite, AACC, AIC, CCE, ACE, AVP, APOM, APC, customization, development