At present, social networks are in the centre of interest. Nowadays, they are not used solely for the interconnection of friends, but they are also utilised by trading companies and scientific institutions. Companies use social networks to present their products and services. Besides that, social networks represent a powerful communication tool - they enable efficient communication with current and potential customers, as well as communication within a company.
In addition to the simple presentation of the company on globally successful social networks with a view to being seen (as the business strategies in the field of social networking are usually understood these days), social networking may offer much more. In the field of social networking, a wide range of currently available tools can be used for the purpose of interconnecting people, sharing resources, holding multimedia conferences etc.
As far as contact centres are concerned, social networks should primarily be seen as another communication channel, both outbound and inbound, serving also for the reception of customer interactions. The contact centre is thus able to receive interactions in the form of social network messages in addition to calls, e-mails. IM, SMS etc. Such a contact centre sees these inputs in a uniform manner similarly to other customer interactions. Using suitable tools, the content may be pre-processed and directed to the contact centre operator in charge of responding to such a requirement, adhering to set rules. Interactions are directed to agents with set priorities. The processing may be based on a template with a draft automatic answer; text processing tools may also be used. The agent may blend various types of interactions, as well as inbound/outbound campaigns.
Integration with corporate systems makes the communication options more efficient, both within the company and towards customers. The adoption of this communication channel improves employees' productivity, shortens the production cycle, improves communication efficiency and, in consequence, improves customer satisfaction.
- Introduction of a new communication channel, addressing more customers
- Uniform processing of all types of the contact centre interactions
- Acceleration of business processes
- More efficient communication within the company and increase of productivity
- Tools supporting multimedia in the contact centre, including social networks
- Text processing tools for social networking interactions - pre-processing of text, automatic answer option etc.
- Extension of you telecommunications solution with social networking communication and integration with corporate systems