SIP Appliances and End Points
Telecommunications systems based on IPT standards support the H.323 protocol or the newer SIP protocol. Our company offers complete implementation of the below-listed IPT telecommunications systems, as well as the implementation of the SIP support in your existing telecommunications system.
The SIP support makes it possible to:
- connect terminal devices to the SIP telecommunication solution - e.g. SMS gateways and SIP telephones offered by us
- supplement the system with further components communicating on the basis of the SIP protocol - e.g. extension of the system with a self-service device etc.
- create SIP trunks for the interconnection between exchange stations (telecommunications systems), or connection of your system with the operator (public provider of telephone services)
- Implementation of telecommunications systems with SIP support
- SIP support tools in the telecommunications system
- SIP terminal devices
- Possibility of connecting a device on the basis of a standardised protocol
- Possibility to create IP trunk interconnections between exchange stations and related call cost savings
- Possibility to create IP trunk interconnections with the public telephone network