Telephony has developed from analogue, through digital to IP telephony. IP telephony (IPT) has become a current standard, providing the basis for a further superstructure - communication applications. IP telephony uses data connection for transmission. This means that the existing data infrastructure may be used to make telephone calls; no additional wiring is necessary as used to be the case in the past. This allows for significant savings during the construction and maintenance of the system.
Besides lower costs for calling, the IP telephony trends also include easier telecommunications system construction, including the use of various applications. Thanks to IPT, it is possible to build distributed central-administration systems, and it is easier to connect remote workplaces and employees working in the field to the corporate communications system. IPT also allows for complementing the system with back-up elements securing business continuity, or recovery centres establishments.
A telecommunications solution built on IPT provides a solid basis for Unified Communication. In addition to common telephone functions, its basic version also offers user productivity improvement tools (redirection of calls, automatic distribution of calls, short dialling, automatic reply, built-in directory, conferencing services, enterprise mobility support). IPT supports integration with other systems of the company, which has a crucial impact not only to corporate communication, but with respect to establishing call centres.
We offer a scalable modular solution adapted precisely to your needs. The system may be extended in terms of both the function and capacity to match the growth of your organisation. Our solution is based on IPT standards - H.323 and SIP protocol, which brings advantage in the event of developing applications or modifications according to the specific requirements of every customer.
- Telephone calls cost savings
- Infrastructure cost savings
- Cost savings relating to changes
- Protection of investments
- Possibility of a single solution for several geographic locations
- Possibility of HW redundancy of system components to increase reliability
- Possibility to establish back-up data centres
- Support of integration with other systems
- Standards-based solution
- Implementation of new IPT telecommunications solutions
- Upgrades and extensions of existing solutions with IPT support.
- Wide range of terminal devices to be used with the implemented telecommunications systems.
- Creation of back-up systems and recovery centres ensuring high-level availability of the communication solution
- Comprehensive services of the PSO Dept. and integration with customers' information systems
- Telecommunications solutions support and service
Chosen products: Avaya Aura, AACM